At Eventful Planning, we strongly believe that couples should not have to work or be stressed-out on their wedding day! Do you really want to spend all your time, energy, and money planning a wedding and then not enjoy it? Don't be too stressed out to appreciate your big day. A wedding coordinator who is experienced and trustworthy is exactly what you need.
Don't let the description fool you, month-of actually starts at least two months in advance of your wedding day. This allows us to completely understand the intricacies of your big day, review what you've completed & what's left to be done. We make sure we know and understand every detail so when the day comes, you can completely enjoy your unforgettable event.
The following are the services we provide to make your wedding day as stress-free and fabulous as possible:
- Unlimited contact in-person, by phone & email starting two months prior to your wedding day
- Work with your venue(s) & vendors to confirm details and expectations
- Preparation of a detailed wedding day package which includes all the day-of schedule, vendor contacts, checklists and timeline.
- Preparation of the wedding schedule which includes the rehearsal details, vendor deliveries & removals and any post-wedding celebrations and to-dos.
- Attendance at the final walk through of ceremony & reception site
- Assistance with coordination of your rehearsal
- Assistance with the finishing touches of your ceremony site (chairs, aisle, flowers, registry table, etc.) and of your reception site (décor, flowers, centrepieces, place settings, favour distribution, guest book table, gift table etc.)
- General coordination of your ceremony (reserved seating, flow & timing, processional, recessional etc.) and your reception (grand entrance, MC guidance, toasts & speeches, cake cutting, first dance, father/daughter dance, garter toss, bouquet toss, etc.)
- Monitor and assist with take down of the ceremony and reception sites
Pricing starts at $1,900.00 and includes minimum 10 hours of coordination on the day with 1 Coordinator and 1 Assistant.